MTHEA Graduation 2020 (Payment options below)
Please pay remaining fee below!
This is a non-refundable deposit for the MTHEA Graduation 2020.
May 30, 2020 at 2:00pm
Church of the City
Requirements for Participation are:
• Graduating family must be a current member of MTHEA.
• Graduate must fulfill all graduation requirements set forth by your umbrella school and the State of TN.
Graduation fee includes:
- the cap and gown (must have your registration by March 28 to get these items ordered in time)
- diploma cover
- the following photos that will be mailed to your home:
~ Two 5x7’s of graduate w/parents
~ Eight wallets of graduate w/parents
~ One 8 x 10 of graduating class
- A professional DVD will be made of the graduation ceremony. These will be mailed directly to your home.
• We communicate MAINLY by email, so PLEASE MAKE SURE WE HAVE BOTH GRADUATE
AND PARENT EMAILS! (This is very important, to ensure that everyone has the latest information!!)
• Participants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
Early Registration (by December 31st): $275
Registration (January 1st - February 29th): $300
Late Registration (after March 1st): $325
Complete Balance is due by April 1, 2020 paid online or mailed to:
PO Box 955
Spring Hill, TN 37174
The Graduation Packet, containing all the information you need, will be e-mailed to you and your student upon
receipt of your deposit.