Sports and fitness groups and meetups
- A Game Sportsplex
- A multi-sport facility located at 215 Gothic Court, Franklin TN.
- Centennial Sportsplex
- A multi-fitness, recreation, and sports facility located at 222 25th Ave N in Nashville, TN.
- Endure Athletics
Homeschool FIT Club, Homeschool Family FIT Club, Running & Fitness Club, Triathlon Club, & Personal Training
- Franklin Christian Academy's Athletics
Franklin Christian Academy athletics seeks to reflect the mission of the school through high level performance in athletic competition. FCA competes in the Middle Tennessee Athletic Conference (MTAC). We offer Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Soccer, Golf & Cross Country for Middle School through High School. For more information please contact our Athletic Director, Tim Petitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 615.483.3917.
- Hendersonville Royals
The Hendersonville Royals is an athletic program for homeschool students. We strive to promote Christian values and Christian morals through athletics. The Royals is a competitive sports program based in Hendersonville, TN. For more information contact Coach Duane Harris, email@example.com call (615) 415-3155.
- HisTown Dance Studio
A Christian dance studio in Franklin, TN
- JMS Girls Volleyball and Basketball
The Jewish Middle School of Nashville is seeking girls of all faiths and backgrounds grades 5-8 interested in playing on our interscholastic volleyball and basketball teams this year. This is a great opportunity to have fun, make new friends, and compete as a team! Volleyball is offered in the fall, and basketball is offered for the winter. Practices are (initially) Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:30-5:00pm at the Gordon Jewish Community Center. The cost is $90 for the season which includes uniform and knee pads. We are located in the Bellevue area.
Interested parents should contact Wylie Stemple, athletic director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle Tennessee Fire Soccer
MTF is a competitive High School and Middle School soccer team which plays against local private and public schools during the spring school season.
- Middle Tennessee Golden Eagles Ladies Soccer Team
The purpose of the team is to provide middle school and high school ladies an opportunity to play competitive soccer in a positive and instructive environment. Teams compete against area public and private school teams.
- Middle Tennessee Monarchs Baseball
High school and middle school competitive baseball team.
- MTHEA Crusaders Soccer
Soccer for Maury and surrounding counties. High school girls in the fall. Contact Robert Dolan at (615)425-4353 or Robert.Dolan@fabk.com. Middle and high school boys in the spring. Contact Cheryl Couteaud at (615)944-0693 or Couteaud@gmail.com.
- MTHEA Makos Swim Teams
HIGHSCHOOL TEAM: Head Coach: Dawn Van Ryckeghememail@example.com
MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM: Head Coach: Anna Richardsfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Music City Archery Homeschool Team
- Nashville Central Christian Basketball Warriors
The Nashville Central Christian Basketball Warriors (NCC Warriors) is an elite homeschool basketball program that plays competitive ball at the junior high and high school level with girls and boys teams. This program facilitates the decision of dedicated homeschool parents to educate their children at home while at the same time allowing them the opportunity to utilize their God given athletic abilities.
- Sovereign Grace Storm
A homeschool cross country team centered on running the true race.
- Sumner Skate Zone
Located at 1570 Pilot View Gallatin, TN 37066 Info: (615)206-ZONE (9663), Office Hours: 10am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Tennessee Heat
Various sports including basketball, football, baseball, volleyball, bowling, golf, track and field, cheerleading and more.
- Tennessee Robotics Club A 501c3 educational program participating in FIRST® Robotics, the Ultimate Sport for the Mind. TRC is proud to have MTHEA as our Educational Sponsor providing Middle Tennessee homeschool students with educational experiences in real-world engineering technology, robotics, and coding learning challenges. We accomplish this by building robots to complete mission tasks on a challenging arena with other teams in the FIRST® Robotics program. TRC Team members are encouraged to work together to solve complex engineering challenges while having a lot of fun learning about Science, Technology, Engineering, Art/Design, and Math or what we call TRC212°. We currently have two programs with varying levels of challenge and commitment: FIRST® Tech Challenge (Grades 7-12) and FIRST® Robotics Competition (Grades 9-12). Please visit our website for more information at https://www.tennesseeroboticsclub.org or contact Coach Michael Puckett, email@example.com.
- The First Tee Nashville/The Vinny Links
Our mission is to improve the educational and character development of Nashville's youth through the learning of golf's positive core values like sportsmanship, honesty, integrity and judgment.
- West Academy Sports
West Academy exists to provide an opportunity for home school students west of Nashville to participate in competitive athletics within the Middle Tennessee Athletic Conference.
- Williamson County Parks and Recreation
Information about the programs, events and facilities managed by the Parks and Recreation Department of Williamson County, Tennessee.
- YMCA of Middle Tennessee
The YMCA has been a part of Nashville and Middle Tennessee since 1875. Today, we have 30 centers and 343 program locations in 12 counties. We live our not-for-profit, charitable mission daily by providing life-changing programs and services that enrich people from all walks of life.