» Sports and Fitness for Homeschoolers
- A Game Sportsplex (Hits: 417)
A multi-sport facility located at 215 Gothic Court, Franklin TN.
- Aaron Academy Royals (Hits: 788)
Our athletic programs focus on developing skill, preparing for success, and growing christian leaders. We value our Christian faith, hard work, team spirit, and integrity. Aaron Academy athletes excel on and off the field, at both the high school and collegiate level. We have competitive teams playing locally and nationally against public, private, and homeschool programs. Got game? Check us out!
- Centennial Sportsplex (Hits: 711)
A multi-fitness, recreation, and sports facility located at 222 25th Ave N in Nashville, TN.
- Middle Tennessee Fire Soccer (Hits: 384)
MTF is a competitive High School and Middle School soccer team which plays against local private and public schools during the spring school season.
- Middle Tennessee Golden Eagles Ladies Soccer Team (Hits: 47)
The purpose of the team is to provide middle school and high school ladies an opportunity to play competitive soccer in a positive and instructive environment. Teams compete against area public and private school teams.
- Middle Tennessee Monarchs Baseball (Hits: 961)
High school and middle school competitive baseball team.
- Nashville Central Christian Basketball Warriors (Hits: 1,151)
The Nashville Central Christian Basketball Warriors (NCC Warriors) is an elite homeschool basketball program that plays competitive ball at the junior high and high school level with girls and boys teams. This program facilitates the decision of dedicated homeschool parents to educate their children at home while at the same time allowing them the opportunity to utilize their God given athletic abilities.
- Sovereign Grace Storm (Hits: 535)
A homeschool cross country team centered on running the true race.
- Sumner Skate Zone (Hits: 126)
Located at 1570 Pilot View Gallatin, TN 37066
Info: (615)206-ZONE (9663), Office Hours: 10am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Tennessee Heat (Hits: 357)
Various sports including basketball, football, baseball, volleyball, bowling, golf, track and field, cheerleading and more.
- Tennessee Scholastic Clay Target Program (TNSCTP) (Hits: 405)
- The First Tee Nashville/The Vinny Links (Hits: 318)
Our mission is to improve the educational and character development of Nashville's youth through the learning of golf's positive core values like sportsmanship, honesty, integrity and judgment.
- Williamson County Parks and Recreation (Hits: 119)
Information about the programs, events and facilities managed by the Parks and Recreation Department of Williamson County, Tennessee.
- YMCA of Middle Tennessee (Hits: 444)
The YMCA has been a part of Nashville and Middle Tennessee since 1875. Today, we have 30 centers and 343 program locations in 12 counties. We live our not-for-profit, charitable mission daily by providing life-changing programs and services that enrich people from all walks of life.
- Yong In Martial Arts (Hits: 439)
Tae Kwon Do, Hap Ki Do & Self Defense We teach confidence, leadership, superior concentration, self discipline, and patience