» Families with Special Needs
- Autism Society of Middle Tennessee (Hits: 100)
The website for the Autism Society of Middle Tennessee
- DisabilityInfo.gov (Hits: 85)
A guide to benefits, supports and services for families raising children with mental retardation and related developmental disabilities in Tennessee. Managed by the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Disability Employment Policy.
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities (Hits: 51)
A central source of information on disabilities in infants, toddlers, children, and youth.
- Tennessee Disability Coalition (Hits: 40)
The Coalition is an alliance of organizations and individuals in Tennessee that have joined to promote the full and equal participation of men, women and children with disabilities in all aspects of life.
- Tennessee Disability Pathfinder (Hits: 68)
A free, statewide, information and referral service for persons with disabilities, family members, service providers, and advocates.
- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center (Hits: 72)
The mission of the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Research on Human Development is to improve the quality of life of persons with disorders of thinking, learning, perception, communication, mood and emotion caused by disruption of typical development.
- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center - Study Finder (Hits: 84)
Allows you to find research studies that can meet needs. Insurance is not required, most services are free, and the science experience is quite educational. Volunteers of all ages, with and without disabilities can participate. Some studies provide compensation.
- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center - TRIAD (Hits: 41)
TRIAD is a Vanderbilt Kennedy Center program dedicated to improving assessment and treatment services for children with autism spectrum disorders and their families, while advancing knowledge and training.