MTHEA Classified Ads
- Driver Education and driving lessons for home school students. Register at: http://champion-driving.com
or call 931-728-6144
MUSIC LESSONS IN YOUR HOME
- Mobile Music Academy - Piano, Guitar, Violin, Cello, Sax, Drums, Voice and several other instruments. Check out our website at www.mmamusic.com
or call us at 615-301-8589. Be sure to ask about our special homeschool rate.
PIANO LESSONS - LEBANON, GALLATIN, MT. JULIET
- Traditional piano lessons in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. Lessons are given on a grand piano at my home (109 Academy Rd) or can be at the students home. Please call 615-787-7109 or visit my website www.piano109.com
for more information. References available upon request.
NASHVILLE CREATIVE HOUSE - Located in the heart of Nashville's Sylvan Park, the Nashville Creative House was established as a learning lab for those who love music! Over the course of the last fifteen years, our staff has been dedicated to the pursuit of excellence as we are working musicians, active in our fields of study in voice, piano, songwriting and guitar. Visit us at Nashvillecreativehouse.com or at hello[at]nashvillecreativehouse.com and 615.398.9015.
- Looking for a tutor to come to you? My name is Mary Hurt Sorrell and I was an elementary classroom teacher for 10 years and have been tutoring all grades for 5. Visit www.keytutoring.com
for more information. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
PIANO INSTRUCTION/VOCAL COACHING SPRING HILL - Piano instruction with emphasis on ear training, writing & improvisation. Teach reading chord charts as well as notes. With vocal coaching, I teach correct breathing & technique, & then how to apply it to all styles. Lessons are lively, fun, & practical! Cindy Statham Boyer 615-618-1456. cindyboyer74[at]gmail.com Franklin/Spring Hill area.
MATHNASIUM BRENTWOOD (MATH GRADES K-12)
- Mathnasium Brentwood is teaching students mathematics. We provide full instruction for individuals and small group sessions at our center. Enroll at (615) 309-0890, brentwood[at]mathnasium.com or www.mathnasium.com/brentwood
Group discounts available.
HOMESCHOOL GYMNASTICS CLASSES
- Let It Shine Gymnastics now offers Co-Ed Homeschool Gymnastics classes. Our classes are designed to teach basic through advanced gymnastics skills and progressions in a fun and safe environment. We focus on building strength, flexibility, balance and coordination. Our homeschool classes are discounted from our regular class rate. Please call 369-3547 for class days and times or log on to our website at: http://lisgym.com
VISION AND LEARNING LINK - Does your child skip words when reading? Has your child complained of "blurred" vision or headaches while reading? Is 30 minutes of homework taking twice as long or longer? Has it been suggested your child may have AD(H)D? If so, Contact Janey at Performance Vision Therapy for a free phone consultation today! 615-905-4668 It could be a vision deficiency affecting learning. Free workshops! Performance Vision Therapy Dr. Jana Crim, Developmental Optometrist, 3252 Aspen Grove Dr. Suite # 12 Franklin, TN 37067 615-905-4668
WORLD CLASS PRIVATE SINGING LESSONS - This Christmas give the gift of song! Recently, recording artist & singing instructor Rick Norris returned to teaching in Middle TN. Rick has taught all levels for decades, from beginners to Hall of Famers with some students obtaining recording contracts and two students with #1 Praise & Worship albums. Mobile service, professional biography available. For scheduling and info: (615) 626-9692 or: ricknorris808[at]gmail.com
SPORTS OPPORTUNITIES WEST OF NASHVILLE
- West Academy is a homeschool sports organization serving families west of Nashville within the Middle Tennessee Athletic Conference, offering basketball, soccer & cross country opportunities for middle & high school students. For more information go to www.WestAcademySports.com
ARTISTIC EXPRESSION IN-STUDIO LESSONS
- Group or private art classes. Information at http://Art4HimStudio.blogspot.com
or (615) 396-7156
E-mail addresses are masked by replacing the '@' with '[at]' to prevent abuse.